Wednesday 28 April 2010

Exciting times!

I met Spob from Illamasqua yesterday! She was really nice. She has said exactly what I wanted and needed to hear.. The make-up needs to be bigger, bloder and stronger. I know the designers are worried about it overtaking their clothes but here are some examples of strong make-up at catwalk shows and how it just enhances the collections.

Tribal Beauty at Rodarte




Alexander McQueen always had strong make-up with his collections



Gareth Pugh of course always has amazing make-up basically because it's designed by my absolute fave Alex Box




And finally I loved the make-up from the Dior Couture ss07 collection.




I really need to up my game, this is too much of a good opportunity to produce average make-up designs.

Also the best MUA herself is going to be there but can't really say who!

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, I am a really good writer but your blog is the ultimate. It comes out clean and fresh, with no-nonsense writing. Looking forward to more such blogs from your side. Can you send me other blog links that you have posted? My profile is available at professional logo design, graphic design logo. I have earned my share of money too! I am a top rated seller at these marketplaces. Feels good.

    ReplyDelete