Thursday 8 April 2010

New Pics

Haven't posted any photos in a while...

Yesterday I worked with one of my absolute favourite photographers-Emily Anderson- on a fashion story based on the colour orange. The location was Orange Rooms in Southampton which is known for it's 70s feel and warm orange tone walls and furnishings. Emily is such a lucky girl to be in contact with the fabulous fashion photographer Wayne Johns who has shot for Vogue, Rimmel and L'Oreal. He came along to the shoot yesterday to help Emily out. I think he has real belief in her talent and has taken her under his wing. I met him at a previous shoot but I was stupidly to shy to ask out right if he knew any make-up artists that I could assist or shadow so yesterday was another great opportunity for me to network and try and make some industry contacts. He is such a nice guy, really open and friendly. We chatted a bit and I asked if he could put me in contact with any make-up artists and he said "Yes of course!" so we swapped details etc and I'll drop him an email within the next few days

Here are a couple of shots from the shoot. More to come....




x

No comments:

Post a Comment