Tuesday 11 May 2010

End of an era.

I should have gone out celebrating last night like everyone else did but I just can't!

I feel so exhausted and stressed about the fashion show. I just have a feeling something is going to go horribly wrong and its going to be a disaster and that Alex Box is going to hate everything.

Don't get the wrong impression I am excited as well!

Take a look at my wesbite www.jomoses.co.uk

I like it but I don't think it really suits my style. I would like something more edgy and goth like, I think its too pretty for me ha.

I have failed to get the Illamasqua Australia job due to my lack of sales experience. It's understandable that they need an amazing team of artists who are great at sales for the launch. I have however, been offered a second interview to work for Illamasqua in the UK which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment