Friday 19 March 2010

Safe.

I never know how to title my posts so I thought a simple 'safe' would be sufficient as that sums up how I'm feeling right now. Fairly pleased with myself and content.

The Lime Crime/Emma Bell shoot went well, I am glad I went with that as I think it will look super in my portfolio :D

Heres a sneeky peek.




There was another model as well but I didn't take any pics on my cam as I was in a huge rush to catch my coach back and I ended up misisng it anyway! Like literally ran from Victoria train stsation to the coach station and as I got there the coach was pulling away! haha.



Sooo what else has been going on.. well, I have been thinking that I need to do something else for my FMP. I still wanted to curate a little exhibition or maybe organise a networking event for photographers/muas/stylists/designers. Whilst I was getting in a stress thinking my life was over and I was never going to graduate I received a lovely email from the co-ordinator of the Graduate Fashion Show- Alex Rigby- asking if I wanted to be the MAKE-UP DESIGNER for the show! I have participated in the graduate show for the past two years and to be designing the make-up is such a fantastic opportunity. I am so excited! There is going to be 25 models and I get to design 5 different hair and make-up looks. There is so much to consider- location, clothing, lighting, time, demonstations etc!!

Here are a few pics from the previous shows I have worked on.






I'll be getting some practice in this Sunday as well as I am working on a fashion show in London called The Future of Fashion

http://tfofevent.com/Events.aspx

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment