Thursday 4 March 2010

Coming up....

I've got lots of exciting things coming in the next couple of weeks...

- I'll start with what I did today, I know its not 'coming up' but I haven't had chance to blog it yet because it was a really last minute thing. I did the make-up on another shoot directed and styled by Kate Moss and photographed by Lee.... (must find out his last name)and the beautiful model (who has modelled for fhm and nuts magazine) Julie. The theme was Narnia/Ice Queen/Lion. It had a really wintery feel- taking inspiration from Topshops Unique AW10 Collection that has recently been showcased at London Fashion Week.

Here is a video showing behind the scenes at the show



Here is my make-up design.....

(Sorry not scanned yet) haha.

Photos soon! :]

-Saturday 6th March I am off to London to meet the Director of The Future of Fashion- Alexander. This is an event centered on creating awareness for young emerging fashion designers.

The event will be hosted by Annaliese Dayes from Britain's Next Top Model and all the money raised from tickets sales will be donated to charity.




The Future of Fashion
Sunday 21st March 2010

Bishopsgate Pitcher & Piano

200 Bishopsgate
London
EC2M 4NR

(Across the road from Liverpool Street Station - Bishopsgate exit)

Doors 6pm
Fashion Show 8pm - 9pm
Networking Soiree + Exhibitions & Vintage Fair 9pm - 12am


So when I meet Alexander on Saturday I think we're just discussing the show and what make-up the designers wnat for their collections.

-Sunday 7th March. Trial run and make-up designing for a fashion show at Orange Rooms Southampton. The actual event is on Wednesday 10th March. All proceeds going to Barnardos Charity.

-Tuesday 16th March. Rocks TV have resceduled for me to do make-up for their Easter emails.

And I dare say lots of other last minute thungs will pop up.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment