Friday 19 February 2010

Ozzie B, Lethal B and loads of other peeps & Kiesher

So yesterday I worked on another music video, it was pretty last minute but I couldn't turn down such a good opportunity.

I got up at 5am to go down to london. Got to the venue at about 9, it was such a mission! There wasn't much organisation; literally about 50 girls queuing up to get their make-up done. There was 5 mua's including myself. We could do whatever we wanted really which was good except all the girls wanted false lashes and they don't even consider how you're not getting paid and how much false lashes cosy! Haha. Ahh well..

It will look really good on my CV and I can't wait to see the video.

This make-up design shows what kind of make-up I was doing on the models. Since it was shot in a club and had quite a glamorous feel I went for quite heavy smokey make-up and also quite shimmery to suit darker skin tones.











Today I went back to London to work with Kiesher (aka lili) again. She was an hour late getting to the photographer house and when I found the address it was not what I was expecting. It was a house not a studio, and he didn't even have a studio in his house! The photographer was a 6'5" rasta lol with loads of gold chains and he was smoking some fat rollies! He was nice enough, made me a tea and then a soco and some fruit juice ( I don't know what). He got pretty pissed off that Kiesher was late and she was stressed when she arrived and I felt rushed so it ended up not being that enjoyable.

We will wait and see what photos come out of this...

So now I'm on my way back from london, its pretty late and I'm pretty tired so ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment