Tuesday 16 February 2010

Bubblicious and Maydaz

A post to update you about my weekend.

Friday:

I worked with model/dancer/performer Tipsy Dee on a shoot for Bubblicious magazine. The photos are also being used for the modelling agency that she runs and for nightclub flyers. It was a really good experience because I had a really short amount of time to work on each model so it was a challenge and I get a real adrenalinerush in cicumstances like these. It was a good opportunity to work on darker skin tones as well. Photos to coming soon......

Saturday:

Saturday was so much fun and this is definately the kind of work I would like to be doing in the future. I worked as a make-up artist on a music video for 'Maydaz'. The track is called Afro Funky and the vibes were all about fun, funkiness, bright colours and dancing. I like the pace that you have to work at on music videos; you're always busy and being on set is really exciting. It was a great day to network as there was loads of people from the filming/music/modelling industry.

Here is a make-up design from the shoot. I designed this look because I think violets and pinks really suit darker skin tones. The track title was Afro Funky so I wanted to do something quite creative.











No comments:

Post a Comment